Saturday, May 30, 2009

'Congragulations'

I noticed something today: I'm slowly forgetting how to write some English words. I'm losing my writing/speaking skills for English, because I use them more seldom than I used to. I'm not even sure if these sentences of mine are correct. Being a good reader is not sufficient to develop/keep my foreign language skills.

Have decided to write some of my following blog posts in English. In order to not only develop my skills (I'll be very grateful if you point out my mistakes) but also to present my writings to the foreign people who watch here (Did I thank you for watching me, by the way? ^_^).

I'm preparing a long post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how i fcuk grammar
writter
gord10
it s okits not our main language and if we wont go holliday australia canada usa or uk we cant change our great Turkish accent i think